Monday, September 27, 2010

Preparing for a New Age

What can you do to be ready for the New World that is upon us?  My answer to myself and others I counsel is to pay attention.  What are I feeling?  Who (what part of me) is feeling that?  How can I meet the needs of that part of me so it will release any limiting thoughts and emotions?

Recently, I found myself responding with hurt as if the other person didn't want to acknowledge me.  "Wait a minute", I thought.  "This isn't about them.  This is about me.  Some part of me doesn't feel acknowledged."

As I felt who that was inside of me, I found it was a young girl.  I let that part of me know that she is very important to me.  Through a series of "tools" I have learned to use, I was able to fill her need, shift her energy, and integrate her into who I am here and now.

At first it seems that there is something wrong with how another person acted or spoke to us.  In fact, it's how we perceived what happened!  As we take care of the part of us that is hurt, we can simply observe what is happening without any attachment to it.  We have also just released the part of us that was attached to an event or series of events.

All of that raises our vibration.  Attachments create stuck energy. Freeing the attachments lets the energy flow.

This prepares us for the new life that we are beginning to live.  This is a life of unconditional acceptance of ourselves and others.

Please join me for a presentation by Jana Beeman and me on this very subject Wednesday, September 29, 7pm at Crystal Heart Books in Beaverton, OR.  Check other events as well.

No comments: