Thursday, February 25, 2010

Worry Replaced by Faith

Recently I had a yucky dream that stayed with me long after I awakened. Worms were crawling over the edge of my cereal bowl consuming the breakfast that would give me energy to start my day. When I wrote about this dream, I discovered that the worms were worry. If I started my day with worry, I would deplete my energy. This would lower the vibration in my energy field. If that happened, I would be vulnerable to the collective consciousness of fear which stoked the worry. What started as a mild concern would then be blown way out of proportion.

This is one way we stay stuck in an old energy pattern. This process lets you know that your mind is stuck in fear. A key to releasing this fear is to consciously observe how you are stuck.

Once you are aware of the old pattern of worry, there are a number of ways to release that pattern. Complementary Color Therapy is an easy way to shift this energy pattern.

Here’s another way to change the pattern:

• You could also talk to the part of you that worries, showing it how this keeps you stuck.
• Remember a time when you didn’t go into worry. You simply felt that everything would be okay. At that moment you were tapped into your intuitive deeper self. Go to the feeling you had at that time.
• Let your body remember how that felt.
• Remember how things turned out when you felt so sure that everything would work out well.
• See if you can bring that same feeling into the moment of worry.

This can often shift your experience. That sense of being so sure is often called “faith.” It is an inner knowing that all is in Divine Order, everything will work out, or God is in charge.

Remember how powerful your thoughts are. If you think all is in Divine Order, you are making that your truth and your experience!

The challenge in this process is when a part of the mind doesn’t believe everything will be okay. That is why it is necessary to feel that certainty. If you have never felt that way before, use your imagination. What would if feel like if you were certain? How would things turn out? Focus on that!

This is like any other new pattern. If you want strong muscles, you need to exercise. If you want certainty that becomes faith, change your experience every time worry comes up. You are then creating a new energy pathway in your energy field. Eventually that will become your preferred pattern.

What I have described will work. However, the difference between this and Complementary Color Therapy is that CCT breaks up the old energy pattern and reintegrates that energy into your field. When this is finished, there is no old pattern to go back to.

My dream showed me that I have not fully dissolved the old pattern so I have work to do. Fortunately, I have “tools” such as CCT in my toolbox.

Let me know what works for you.

No comments: